Dr. Mitrana was awarded the Doctor of Dental Surgery Diploma from the University of Western Ontario and has been practicing dentistry for 10 years.
Dr. Mitrana prides himself on being able to provide complete dental care with emphasis on quality treatment and patient comfort.
He has provided care and excelled in all aspects of dentistry, having completed numerous continuing education courses in areas of orthodontics, oral surgery, rotary endodontics, periodontal surgery and fixed prosthodontic procedures and implant surgery.
Dr. Mitrana together with his wife and two boys enjoy living in Kitchener. He enjoys playing squash, traveling and spending time with his family.
– Member of the Ontario Dental Association
– Member of the Canadian Dental Association
– Member of Eco Dentistry Association
– Member of the North American Academy of General Dentistry Association
– Invisalign Certification for the General Practitioner
– Diploma Certificate in Comprehensive Straight Wire and Functional Orthodontics
– Diploma Certificate in Advanced Implant Prosthetics from the Misch International Implant Institute
– Diploma Certificate in Advanced Peridontal Surgery from Michigan State University
– Diploma Certificate from Dr. Hebel Surgical Implant Centre
– Diploma Certificate from Dr. Rondeau Training in Orthodontics for the General Practitioner
– Certification in Nitrous Oxide Sedation from the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry
Dr Nelzanne Pienaar obtained her Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree from Stellenbosch University , South Africa in 1997. After graduating, she was a part time clinical instructor at Stellenbosch University in Operative Dentistry, Pedodontics and Endodontics.
She obtained her Diploma in Cosmetic Dentistry in 1999.
Over the years Dr Pienaar has gained extensive clinical experience in Restorative dentistry, fixed and removable Prosthodontics, Periodontics, Pediatric, Endodontic and emergency care. She has a special interest in Prosthodontics, including porcelain crowns, bridges, veneers, full and partial dentures.
She enjoys attending continuing educational courses of all different aspects in dentistry.
She is a member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, Ontario Dental Association, Canadian Dental Association and the Waterloo Wellington Dental Society.
Dr Pienaar prides herself in providing conscientious, ethical and quality dental care for the whole family.